New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Change Color of Add to Cart and Wishlist Button

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    maike

Hi,
    how can I change the color and color on hover of the Add to Cart and Wishlist Button:

1) On Shop and Categorie Pages
    2) On Single Product Pages?

Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚
    Maike

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

These buttons are linked to your secondary accent colour, and accent colour, both of which you can set in the Color Customiser (link in the WP Admin Bar).

If you need to set it to something else, let me know and I can help out with some custom css.

– Ed

maike

Mmmh…I tried this, but it just makes changes to the text, not to the background…

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies, the background colour is actually the alt bg colour on the shop/category pages.

Heres some custom css you can use to manually change it:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product figure figcaption, .woocommerce form.cart button.single_add_to_cart_button, .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist {
    background: #f7f7f7;
    }
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product figure figcaption .shop-actions > a, .woocommerce .wishlist_table tr td.product-add-to-cart a, .woocommerce form.cart button.single_add_to_cart_button, .woocommerce form.cart .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist a {
    color: #444;
    }

Hope that helps.

– Ed

maike

Hi Ed,

thank you the fast reply. Unfortunately it don’t change the background color of the buttons, just the text…

Greetigs
    Maike

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Did you edit the css I provided? If you send over a link to your site in a private reply, I’ll happily take a look at what’s happening.

– Ed

maike

Hi Ed,

I tried the CSS but nothing happened. But what I found out is, if I change the Alt Background Color in the Theme Color Customizer the Background of the Buttons change – but with this all other items using this change aswell (e.g. the sorting drop down box on the shop side or the quantity selector).

Does this help?

BR
    Maike

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

If you try adding !important to your custom css, after the value it should override it.

– Ed

maike

That’s it. Just the Background of the Wishlist Button on the Main Shop and Category Pages doesn’t change. Is there something missing?

Thank you again!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Change your code to this:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product figure figcaption, .woocommerce form.cart button.single_add_to_cart_button, .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist, .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist a {
    background: #f7f7f7;
    }
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product figure figcaption .shop-actions > a, .woocommerce .wishlist_table tr td.product-add-to-cart a, .woocommerce form.cart button.single_add_to_cart_button, .woocommerce form.cart .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist a {
    color: #444;
    }

Hope that helps.

– Ed

maike

Hi Ed,

I hope it is the last issue concerning this topic ๐Ÿ™‚

The hove on the wishlist buttons does not work when adding this code. Everything else is super fine ๐Ÿ™‚

BR
    Maike

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Try this:

.yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist:hover, .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist a:hover {
    background: #222!important;
    color: #fff!important;
    }

Hope that helps.

– Ed

simonvk

Heya, hope you don’t mind me digging up an old thread since my question is related. Tried the above, it didn’t work out, close though ๐Ÿ™‚

I’d like my buy button (I run a site with external products so this may not be the same as the regular add to cart, not sure…) to be my accent color (which is the blue in the pic below) with white letters. I’d only like this color to be changed on the product page, I don’t want this accent blue color to be the hover color when you’re on a list page – that can just stay f7f7f7 grey.

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Add this to your custom css:

.woocommerce form.cart button.single_add_to_cart_button {
      background-color: #333333!important;
    }

But change the hex value to your blue color.

– Kyle

simonvk

Hey Kyle, that didn’t work unfortunately.
    The add to cart button remains unchanged in terms of colors…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register