New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Change Close Icon in Woocommerce Sections

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    leannel

Hi there,

I have an upside down back the front “h” symbol that represents the close symbol next to the products in the shopping cart and also under the customer service modals (e.g. shipping information, returns & exchanges etc) – picture attached. I would like to change this to the “x” that normally symbols something can be closed. I searched the style sheet and located I think the correct image to change according to the element shown under the web inspector however I discovered the url it points to does not even exist in my download. It specifies url(“images/alert_boxes_close_ico.png”) but there is no such png file under the images folder I downloaded with this theme. I downloaded the latest copy of the theme yesterday and it still isn’t there. Also, I noticed the icons folder is not included in my download when looking for url(“images/icons/glyphicons.png”). Yet the images and icons all show on my website. What am I missing here? And how do I change this symbol?

Thanks so much for your help.

Best regards,
    Leanne

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.

Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.

If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.
    Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

leannel
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

the shop page is empty, can you show me the exact link where I can find that error please?

Does it also happen if you deactivate your child theme?

Cheers

leannel
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi Leanne,

Sorry to get you late response. I checked in all browsers and it looks good, look at the screnshot http://take.ms/SRxWb is that fixed?

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

leannel
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Leanne,

It could have been an issue with an old version of the theme, or probably more likely it’s this issue here: http://wpvkp.com/font-awesome-doesnt-display-in-firefox-maxcdn/

Hope that helps.

– Ed

leannel

Thanks Ed for the reply – Firefox was the only browser that did display it correctly so I’m not sure that was the problem.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Very odd, not sure of the issue then – glad it’s sorted.

– Ed

leannel

Hi Ed,

Actually it’s only sorted on the one site I manage and the error happens for the others that use this theme as well. That’s why I asked what the error was so I could either fix it myself or hope that you would fix it in your theme with an update.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Leanne

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Leanne,

Can you provide a link for us to replicate? I can only imagine it would be the htaccess issue, or an issue with fonts on your machine. Are you able to replicate on more than one machine?

– Ed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register