New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Centering icon in a circular container

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    rhodez

Hi!

I want to center a icon in a circular container (see screenshot – this is what I want). For some reason I can’t do it.

Centering icon without circular container works ok:

<p style=”text-align: center;”>[icon image="ss-crosshair" character="" size="medium" cont="no" float="left" color="#97c92a"]</p>

But when I add circular container, the icon is left aligned:

<p style=”text-align: center;”>[icon image="ss-crosshair" character="" size="medium" cont="yes" float="left" color="#97c92a"]</p>

Can I center the icon with circular container somehow? Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

It would be easier to use the icon box page builder asset for this, see: http://cardinal.swiftideas.com/asset-reference/page-builder-assets/icon-box/

The Boxed Three Icon Boxes will probably be best

– Kyle

rhodez

Thanks,

I tried that. Unfortunately I couldn’t get it quite right. I used standard icon box and added a border to the element with css.

The problem is that the “standard” icons are too big for the circular container and don’t look good. I’d like to have medium size icons (as in my previous screenshot), now it seems they are large by default (see screenshot).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Try using this code?

<p style=”text-align: center;”>[icon image="ss-crosshair" character="" size="medium" cont="yes" float="none" color="#97c92a"]</p>

– Ed

rhodez

Yes,

I tried this but for some reason it won’t center (see screenshot):

<p style=”text-align: center;”>[icon image="ss-crosshair" character="" size="medium" cont="yes" float="none" color="#97c92a"]</p>

When I use value cont=”yes” it won’t center. The icon centers normally only when using value cont=”no”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ahh, forgot that you need to use a div rather than p, as WordPress auto closes these.

<div style="text-align: center;">[icon image="ss-crosshair" character="" size="medium" cont="yes" float="none" color="#97c92a"]</div>

That will do it.

– Ed

rhodez

Works! Thanks a lot for quick assistance :).

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great! Thanks Ed

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register