New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Centering displayed Shop Products

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    DistantLands

I need to be able to have each of the repeated product divs center in the container. Currently, it shows 6 products, 4-across, and then it wraps to the next line, and left-justifies the next 2 products. I’m fine with it wrapping to the next line, but I’d like them to be centered!! Suggestions? I’ve tried adjusting ul.products and surrounding objects, but nothing seems to help.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide your site url and some admin credentials so we can have a look?
    Thanks

-Rui

DistantLands
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you just run this update, clear the browser cache and check again if the issue still exists?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqed8agb7z00b9i/Screenshot%202016-12-20%2018.55.38.png?dl=0

-Rui

DistantLands

I’ve run the update, cleared my Chrome cache, and the products are still not centered. But, perhaps I don’t have the right CSS changes in place?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Just checked your shop page and unfortunately since the number of product is dynamic that can’t be sorted with css, and would require a php customization that is outside our support scope.

-Rui

DistantLands

OK, thanks for your time.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.

-Rui

DistantLands

I’ve tried repeatedly to change this topic to Resolved, and it won’t take. Just FYI-

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I changed it now. Thanks

-Rui

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register