New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Centered Logo Positioning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    eddeaux

I have the logo centered and it works perfectly, however, when I shrink the page down, the logo will float down once you reach a certain width. Is this something I can fix with some simple CSS? Maybe make the menu go responsive sooner?

In the attached screenshot you will see a circle logo that is pushed down when the page size is shrunk. What are my options to mitigate this? Thank You!

Amazing themes by the way. I ONLY use Swift Ideas and recommend you guys to everyone that uses WordPress.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words and the recommendations.

I can’t see that happening in your site, but I saw something similar a couple hours ago, and I think I sorted it with this css. Try to clear the browser cache.

#logo a:before {
        height: initial!important;
    }

Will check this situation with Ed since it’s the 2nd today(although I can’t replicate it in your site)

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @eddeaux

Is this only on a retina browser – or? I can’t seem to replicate on your site either.

Let us know.

– Ed

eddeaux

Hey Guys, that fixed it! I tried it with and without the code and that code snippet definitely resolved the issue. This was a huge help.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted. Can you let us know if you were seeing the site in a retina screen?
    Thanks

-Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register