New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Categories error since last update

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by mkl.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    gcampton

I seem to have errors with category pages since last update. Which nobody else has reported yet, so I’m guessing it’s my random ability to always find unknown bugs.

Warning: Missing argument 3 for sf_get_post_item(), called in /home/sixfigur/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/flexform/category.php on line 159 and defined in /home/sixfigur/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/flexform/includes/sf-content-display/sf-post-formats.php on line 239

Warning: Missing argument 4 for sf_get_post_item(), called in /home/sixfigur/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/flexform/category.php on line 159 and defined in /home/sixfigur/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/flexform/includes/sf-content-display/sf-post-formats.php on line 239

Warning: Missing argument 5 for sf_get_post_item(), called in /home/sixfigur/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/flexform/category.php on line 159 and defined in /home/sixfigur/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/flexform/includes/sf-content-display/sf-post-formats.php on line 239

Warning: Missing argument 6 for sf_get_post_item(), called in /home/sixfigur/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/flexform/category.php on line 159 and defined in /home/sixfigur/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/flexform/includes/sf-content-display/sf-post-formats.php on line 239

Warning: Missing argument 7 for sf_get_post_item(), called in /home/sixfigur/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/flexform/category.php on line 159 and defined in /home/sixfigur/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/flexform/includes/sf-content-display/sf-post-formats.php on line 239

gcampton
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mkl

Hi there

I’m getting the same problems with both tags and categories. If I add/change some of the post options, say add the post thumbnail the image appears for that post when searching the categories or tags but the other warnings are still there.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Please check the latest update (v1.4.2) through your dashboard – this fixes the issue.

Thanks,

– Ed

gcampton

Yup that fixed it, thanks buddy.

Not showing the post image detail, but I’ll play around with settings to see if that comes back.

mkl

Thanks people that fixed it for me. Thanks for the quick fix.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register