New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Punch Catchable fatal error: aq_resizer.php on line 90

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Punch
    RadialD

I’m having a problem with my site’s portfolio. When i get to the 3rd page and any page after that one I get this error.

Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/gblevins/public_html/wp-content/themes/punch/includes/plugins/aq_resizer.php on line 90

RadialD

From playing around with the order of the portfolio I have a reason to believe it’s being caused by having transparent gifs in the portfolio. I had two of them which I moved to the end of the order and the error stopped on the 3rd and 4th page and moved to the last page so I think that’s the cause of the problem.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi RadialD,

Please can you explain why you had transparent gifs?

– Ed

RadialD

I design CD covers and graphics so a couple of the projects were just the graphics that went over top of the CD and I always put in the highest quality examples on the website that I have and let wordpress resize them.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Transparent gifs shouldn’t necessarily cause that issue. Are you still getting the error?

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register