New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Catalog mode major issues, and chrome issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    menkom

Hello,

I have tried to fix this myself but i think i found a couple of bugs.

Screenshot 1, shows in Chrome the first image has a strange problem on the bottom which i cannot get rid of, this only happens in Chrome and in Catalog mode, in Firefox it seems to show ok.

Screenshot 2, shows in Chrome the product description page is not right at all the problems i see are illustrated in the screenshot please take a look.

The final big issue, is that even when you have catalog mode off, when i select a variable for a product eg a color and hover over the image to zoom in on it, it actually shows the wrong image, it does not zoom in on the correct image.

If you need login details to site to investigate please let me know

Hope you can assist in this matter as i purchased the theme specifically for Catalog Mode.

Cheers

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey,
    can you let us know your website URL and login details? We’ll gladly check it out!

menkom
    This reply has been marked as private.
    menkom

Hello, i have been waiting almost a week for some sort of reply and update which i still do not have…. how long can i expect to wait for support ?

Please i need to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Sorry for the delay, it seems the assignment to the developer didn’t go well. I just checked and could not even replicate the first issue you described. Could you “set that up” for us please?

In the meantime I will forward this to another support staff as well to help me with this.

THank you!

menkom

Hi Melanie,

Nevermind the first issue, i opened an incognito window and tried it again and it seems its ok now, so it could of been one of my extensions, however there is still major issue with the catalog mode not working correctly as other posts have mentioned also, the theme is not usable to me without catalog mode working as it should, please get back to me a.s.a.p

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, sorry for the delay, Tahir seems to not be able to get back to you. I will forward it to another support staff. Cheers

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for raising this issue, we’ve fixed it for the next update. I’ve attached it for you.

In regards to the price, you can hide this with:

.product .price {
    display: none!important;
    }

– Ed

menkom
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Think i’ve got that fixed for you too, although the blue image looks slightly too small.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

menkom
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Did you try uploading some bigger images?

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies for that, just logged in and fixed it!

– Ed

menkom

Hi Support.

I can confirm the issue is now resolved, thanks for your post sales support your an asset to this theme that i will now continue to use.

Regards,
    Mitch

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great!

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register