New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Cart Totals Line Duplication Error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
    webmgr

I don’t know if my first submission of this question went through so I am resending it.

On our site http://mobile.generalwax.com/cart/, Cart Totals, the FREE SHIPPING option has now been duplicated. Same on the checkout page.
    – – –
    At the same time, I have a top menu error. After I select CANDLES – PILLAR CANDLES – SCENTED PILLARS. . .
    PILLAR CANDLES & SCENTED PILLARS disappear or has defaulted to the background color.

I thought is was the CSS in the Child theme but the errors still exist after activating the Neighborhood theme.

I made a copy of the cart-total.php page and placed it in the Neighborhood Child theme using the same path. I changed “Cart Subtotal” to “Subtotal” (line 22).

Since then, I reinstalled Neighborhood v3.4.20 but the errors are still there, with or without the Child theme activated. I deleted the cache and restarted my computer.

Help! Thank you very much.

webmgr

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you disable all plugins except Woocommerce and try again so we can discard any plugin conflict?
    Thanks

-Rui

webmgr

Rui, I disabled all plugins except WooCommerce and they remain inactive as of now. Still the same issue. I haven’t been able to figure this out.
    When I deactivate the child style.css file, the issue remains.
    Thank you very much for your help.

webmgr

(not sure if this is the correct way to reply.)

webmgr

I re-enabled all the plugins and still have problems with the Mega Menu disappearing after selecting.

Another issue I noticed. Maybe it is related. The YITH star that appears beside the add to cart button on the product page is duplicated.

Thank you,
    webmgr

Attachments:
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I will forward this to my colleague for you as I know he has just fixed a similar issue

– Kyle

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I cant see any shipping option at this cart page https://mobile.generalwax.com/cart/.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

webmgr

Hi Mohammad,

The website is having some big problems and now the shipping. I will fix this now and reply back when I have it resolved.
    Thanks very much.

webmgr

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Let us know.

-Rui

webmgr

OK. we have sorted everything out. The issues that remain are

1. After selecting something from the MegaMenu EX. Candles / Pillar Candles / Unscented Pillars, the selection disappears after selecting. I checked the CSS but I am stuck.

2. The Wishlist star icon shows up twice.

I disabled all plugins except WooCommerce.

Thanks swiftideas for your help.

webmgr

webmgr

Also,
    The System Status in WooCommerce shows out of date templates. I am not sure if I should add them to the woocommerce folder in the Neighborhood theme or wait for Neighborhood to include them in an update?

neighborhood/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 2.0.14 is out of date. The core version is 2.6.3,
    neighborhood/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php version 2.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.6.3,

thanks
    webmgr

webmgr

I believe there is an issue with Neighborhood/WooCommerce as it relates to the cart and checkout display. If you view the site in Storefront, all the data appears. I just dont know.

webmgr

David Martin – Support

Everything seems normal to be?

webmgr

1. I see what you see with Neighborhood however the attachment shows what the same page looks like with Storefront. The FexEx stuff is missing from Neighborhood and it used to appear.

2 After making a selection from the Mega Menu, it disappears. I tried disabling/re-enabling all the plugins and still have problem.

3. The YITH star that appears beside the add to cart button on the product page is duplicated.

Thanks,
    webmgr

Attachments:
    webmgr

The page displays differently when logged in or logged out. Weird.

webmgr

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Supplied login details are not working, please check those.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register