New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Cart item count instead of total price

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
    goldforu

Hi, I want to display number of items in the header cart instead of the total price. example: 2 ITEMS IN THE SHOPPING BAG. This is very important for a shop because customers get scared and abandon the shopping when they keep seeing the total amount in the header!

And please don’t tell me it’s customization! This is probably a small snippet of code change that can be useful for many of your customers as I’ve seen other users attempting to do it on this forum and failing!

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit sf-header.php line 695 at /wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/

Find this code 
    $cart_output .= '<li class="parent shopping-bag-item"><a class="cart-contents" href="'.$woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url().'" title="'.__("View your shopping cart", "swiftframework").'"><i class="sf-cart"></i>'.$cart_total.'</a>';

Replace with 
    $cart_output .= '<li class="parent shopping-bag-item"><a class="cart-contents" href="'.$woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url().'" title="'.__("View your shopping cart", "swiftframework").'"><i class="sf-cart"></i>'.$cart_count_text.'</a>';
    goldforu

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for the support. When I replace the above code, the cart items simply flash for a second and then return to the cart price. It seems like another code overrides it on load. You can see it here: http://dev6.envisionwebdesign.co/

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Are you using any cache plugin or cache on server ? please post wordpress admin login detail so i can check and fix the issue .

goldforu
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I made some changes and it will take effect after some time . Please contact your hosting provider to clear all cache of your website .

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Finally I have done it so please check .

bogo79

Hi,
    I have that same problem.
    Iwanted to change the cart to item count instead of total trice and used the code provided above…
    the same thing happened that goldforu describes.
    Could you please post what exactly you have changed in WordPress to make it work? Thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT
    Please open to edit sf-header.php line 695 at /wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/ and sf-header.php line 695 at /wp-content/themes/neighborhood-child/ 

Find this code 
    $cart_output .= '<li class="parent shopping-bag-item"><a class="cart-contents" href="'.$woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url().'" title="'.__("View your shopping cart", "swiftframework").'"><i class="sf-cart"></i>'.$cart_total.'</a>';

Replace with 
    $cart_output .= '<li class="parent shopping-bag-item"><a class="cart-contents" href="'.$woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url().'" title="'.__("View your shopping cart", "swiftframework").'"><i class="sf-cart"></i>'.$cart_count_text.'</a>';
    michaelagwunobi21

@Mohammad – SUPPORT
    Hi, how can I have it in this format “‘bag image’ Cart (0)”

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit sf-header.php line 695 at /wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/

1- Find this code 

Replace with 

2- Please open to edit sf-woocommerce.php line 28 to 41 at wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/
    Find this code 
    function sf_product_items_text($count) {

$product_item_text = "";

if ( $count > 1 ) {
            	$product_item_text = str_replace('%', number_format_i18n($count), __('% items', 'swiftframework'));
            } elseif ( $count == 0 ) {
            	$product_item_text = __('0 items', 'swiftframework');
            } else {
            	$product_item_text = __('1 item', 'swiftframework');
            }

return $product_item_text;
    	}

Replace with 

function sf_product_items_text($count) {

$product_item_text = "";

if ( $count > 1 ) {
            	$product_item_text = str_replace('%', number_format_i18n($count), __('bag image Cart (%)', 'swiftframework'));
            } elseif ( $count == 0 ) {
            	$product_item_text = __('bag image Cart (0)', 'swiftframework');
            } else {
            	$product_item_text = __('bag image Cart (1)', 'swiftframework');
            }

return $product_item_text;
    	}

Hopefully it should work .

Thanks
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

michaelagwunobi21

Thank you. It worked but it also keeps flashing. I’ve cleared the cache like you said above but it still continues to flash. Whats the solution?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please share wordpress admin login detail so i can look into this matter .

Thanks
    With Best Regards

michaelagwunobi21
    michaelagwunobi21
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register