Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
    NICITY

Hi!

For some reason the cart logo wont change color, i thought it would change as the “wishlist”-icon would change as the rest of the navigation color. Im a bit confused, should i put some css code to change it? Look at:

http://www.touchback.se

the cart is like dark grey and not the same color as the rest in the navigation..

Sincerely
    NICITY

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to /wp-content/themes/neighborhood/images/ through FTP software and replace shopping_bag_icon.png with attached file.

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

NICITY

Does not seem to work, also tried to view it in different browsers + delete cookies etc and something seems to cover it.. ;s

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see that you did not replace the icon.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

NICITY

I was asked to replace file and thats what i did ;s Still no change :/ look at the attached image.. Filezilla asked me to replace the previous file which was about 280 kb and the new one you sent me was 310 kb, now when i try to replace it says “replace the 310 kb file with the 310 kb file” so it must be right…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please rename current file and try new one file. Hope that should work. Make sure that you have disabled all cache plugin before checking.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

NICITY

Strange, nothing.. I tried to edit the color in css… When im checking the shoppingbag with firefox it says its the “[email protected]” file.. i tried to change that one aswell but it wont just over write

Sincerely
    NICITY

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me wordpress admin login and FTP login detail so i can debug and resolve the issue easily.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

NICITY
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved it so please check and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

NICITY

Thanks… But I dont know whats wrong, it sill looks like before on my mac (safari, firefox & chrome) tough i’ve been making websites for quite some time now and are not “newbie” – ive been trying on my pc and it looks like the attached image..

NICITY

unfortunately it still looks the same, and i’ve been clearing cache, cookies and tried different browsers and the private surfing method that some browsers have (that does not save history or cookies etc)

PS. Sorry for beeing an ass but i really need this to work properly of course ;p

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I made changes so please check and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks

NICITY

Now it looks GREAT! ;D thank you, will you please share with me what was the problem… Because i know im aware that i can change files trough ftp if something isnt working but this was a tricky one…

One more question, will i be able to edit the color now so that the whole navigation will change? or i must go trough ftp again / (the magical trick you just made) 😉 ?

Sincerely
    NICITY

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I just edited the color of [email protected] and shopping_bag_icon.png and uploaded it through FTP.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register