New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Cardinal theme – Pre Built Pages missing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    mjguifoyle

Hi there – very new Cardinal theme build, working through understanding various theme elements. I’m attempting to create a new page, and I’d like to use the page templates based on demos Agency Three (home), Corporate Two (home), and Corporate Three (home), as well as many others. These do not appear to be in the list of ‘Pre Built Pages’ when working within my page editor. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance – Mathew

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Obviously we couldn’t save every page from every demo as a pre built page. I’d provide you with the page content but you say you’re wanting to use several of the page demos? So you’re better off creating the page manually with the page builder

– Kyle

mjguifoyle

Thanks Kyle, but ‘obviously’? I don’t think so; I almost call that false advertising to show-off so many demos but not include the page templates after the purchase. And, I would at least expect to see the various home pages for the different demo types. Thanks for your help.

Kyle – SUPPORT

You can import the demo content from any of our demos, so it’s not false advertising. Not sure what method the developer used to choose which templates to save as page templates, I will have to check with him

– Kyle

jakaloncaric

Hi Kyle!

I am trying to remake effect of a top image on page ABOUT on corporate demo two:
    http://cardinal.swiftideas.com/demos/#corporate_two

Your importer didn’t bring the content in the exact way as your demo.
    So please give me exact steps for placing top image parallax that scales with window width with your page builder.

Thank you in advance!

Jaka

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    jakaloncaric

Great, thanks.
    I should ask earlier 🙂

Br,
    Jaka

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad I could help.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register