New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions [CARDINAL] Secondary Logo for Low Resolutions/Mobile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was thinking here and the theme needs urgent a Secondary Logo option for low resolutions and mobile, especially when the Vertical Header is enabled.

Like… in 1920×1080 the Vertical Header works fine and I can use a round logo or even a fully vertical logo. But when I test it in smaller resolutions that same logo turns the Horizontal Header too damn big (Shop Demo Five for example) and ruin the overall design.

So, with a secondary logo we can set a primary logo (fully vertical) for bigger screens and a secondary logo (only text or fully horizontal) only for small screens and mobile. Maybe a option to choose which resolution starts the Secondary logo would be awesome too.

Please, consider this suggestion for the next update ’cause it’s really important to offer more flexibility and final quality.

Thanks!

PS: Oh… and a option to set a background image only for the Vertical Header would be great! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Thanks for the request, will add it to the list ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register