New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Cant select a font from google font

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Hapexi

Hi,

I am trying to change the heading font in my site but when I try to select a font from the Google font dropdown menu, I can’t select anything. It shows all the fonts but I just can’t click to select. The dropdown that appears in Standard works just fine, just not the Google one.

Hapexi

Update: Actually it does seem to work. it is just a big buggy. It won’t show it as selected in the dropdown, but if you click on the font you want and go save it, then it will update to the font you selected and show it in the menu as selected.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

What browser are you using?

Tested this here any working fine.

– Ed

this_is_gav

I agree it seems bugged. Selecting a font doesn’t update the display, it just continues to show the font dropdown menu and doesn’t appear to select the font you’ve chosen. However, as Hapexi said, if you save the theme options, when the screen refreshes it has updated.

Tested on Chrome and IE11, with my dev install and a clean test one, using theme version 1.2. It did work on a previous version, but I was wanting to change the menu font.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Just checking this again, and I’m guessing you mean the text below the dropdown not updating? I’ve got this on the list to fix for the next update.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register