New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Can't save options on Pages

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    bakermedia

Hello, I cannot save options on my pages ex: I uncheck “Show the page title at the top of the page.”, hit save and it’s still checked.

Same applies to all other options including removal of bradcrumbs, adding a sidebar etc.

I CAN save these changes on POSTS.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Trophias

This was happening with my site as well. It’s something dealing with the old pages already created. If you make a new page, you can save and change the settings with the sidebar, breadcrumbs, slider, etc.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you please confirm this happens only on previously created pages? Does it work for you on newly created ones?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

bakermedia

I just tried on a new page and new pages are fine, it’s affecting old pages and for me that is not a huge deal I have only a few, but would love a solution ahead of creating new ones.

Thanks for the help!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We’re currently waiting on a reply from the meta box framework creators to see if they know what the issue is.

We’ll let you know once we do.

– Ed

denorm

Hi, just purchased and installed your theme, really excellent work. But I also had this problem. On my old static Home page I added a masonry blog and changed it’s settings no problem. BUT “remove breadcrumbs” and “show page title” settings would NOT save. So I had to create a new home page. I think you should let people know about this!

On a similar note, would be nice if during installation I had the option to automatically set all old posts to “Post thumbnail type” = Image so that I don’t have to manually go through them all. I have a lot of old posts and I think a lot of other people also use the “featured image” as the post thumbnail.

Thanks for an amazing theme. The settings are incredible.. I’m still playing around with all of them.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble with the options not saving on old pages – as soon as we get a reply (as Ed mentioned above), we’ll see how we go about implementing a fix.

Assigning this to Ed, so he’s aware of the post thumbnail suggestion.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

mojca2050

Still waitifor that ol reply?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Terribly sorry, the thread has not been assigned to Ed, I assigned it now.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@mojca2050 – are you having this issue? If so, please provide some details, and ideally a login in a private reply so that we can look at your site.

– Ed

awetherill

I’m experiencing the same issue. Deleted the original homepage and created a new one, working fine now.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register