New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Can't Remove Text Content on Icon Box Element

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    WEswift

Team – I want to use the Icon Box element without having text content below the box title. So, from top to bottom, I want to retain the icon and its title, but when I try to remove the text content below that, no matter what, the line “click the edit button to change this text” will appear. I can successfully put a non-breaking space in those areas, but that breaks if I have to edit any of the icon boxes individually after that fact. Thoughts? -Paul

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use the custom css below, this will hide it in that page by using the page id.

.page-id-15025 .sf-icon-box-content{
       display:none;
    }

-Rui

WEswift

Rui – thanks for the response. This particular solution feels a bit kludgey to me. Is it truly impossible to tell Swift Framework that this part of this element shouldn’t have content?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

At the moment it’s the only solution, the element it’s not keeping the empty content and that’s something that needs to be fixed.

-Rui

WEswift

Thanks for verifying Rui.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Will forward to the development team so it can be fixed.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Just made some changes myself, can you check if it’s ok by copying the icon-box.php to plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/shortcodes/

And the builder.php to to plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/inc/

The files are in this Dropbox link
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ykgqylh621ah7ya/AADFWPDXSFfW9_xM6TLfxIAha?dl=0

After that clear the browser cache and let me know if it worked.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@WEswift

Did it worked?
    Let me know.

-Rui

ElizabethJones
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

You would need to use an FTP client to make the changes. Are you sure you are using the latest version, this should have been patched in the updates.

ElizabethJones

Hi David,

I’m using 1.3.20, and there are no updates showing. Is that the latest version?

You can see on this page that the patch isn’t working for me: http://www.quantatelecom.ca.php56-1.dfw3-2.websitetestlink.com/capabilities

Thanks!
    Elizabeth

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I described in my latest reply the paths for the files that need to be replaced. Check again my reply, if you can’t figure it out provide us ftp credentials.

Yes, 1.3.20 it’s the latest version. This code changes will be included in the next version.

-Rui

WEswift

Rui – Your revised code has worked! Please incorporate into the next release. Thanks! -Paul

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Glad it’s sorted.

-Rui

ElizabethJones

Got it to work!

Thanks!
    Elizabeth

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.