New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform can't install conent

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    airsparrow

I’ve installed and activated the theme. Can’t get the content XML uploaded via the wp/tools/upload. Set all the settings in my php.ini file according to documentation instructions (in conjunction with my host.) The list of fails is too long to even screenshot. WP import still states (maximum size 10MB)…Any suggestions? If so, please translate into complete noob language, so I understand.

Thanks for your time.

DakotaWixom

Agreed. I’m getting the same errors. Also, demo images are not showing up. PLEASE HELP!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi guys,

Since you already uploaded it once with download of attachments checked, try again without checking it.

If it still returns erros about “products” and so on, try installing the free Woocommerce plugin, that should definitely do it.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Cosmin – SUPPORT

By the way, after the import – can you confirm it has not create ANY page or post at all?

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

DakotaWixom

The pages are created, but the vector graphics and things like that are missing.

DakotaWixom

Here is what I’m seeing at the moment:

DakotaWixom

Also, my posts aren’t showing up even after I change the reading settings as specified in the help file

DakotaWixom

Issue still not resolved. The icon images are not importing or displaying correctly on the site. Please advise!

Adrenaline22

It’s the same problem I’m having. Can’t achieve the default look of the Home Page shown on Theme Forest (Revolution slider home page is missing from Static page).

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Not all hosts/servers manage to do an import with images – I myself have not been able several times to have it download all the images.

In such a case, the only option is to add images yourself, sorry.

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

DakotaWixom

So if I manually upload the images needed, will the theme automatically find them? Do I need to upload them to the host in any particular order or structure or does the WP media upload work just fine?

Just so you guys know, the documentation for this theme seems horribly out of date.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

No, WordPress won’t know about the images if you upload via FTP, since the image-post or image-page relationship is created and stored in the database only at import.

What you will need to do is to continue setting up your posts/pages through WordPress, using Add Media to upload the images, so that relationship is created (also known as “image is attached to a post/page”).

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register