New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Can't insert shortcodes or update the custom CSS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    sommar

Hi guys,

When I’m creating a new wp-page, within the pinpoint theme, and trying to insert a short code via your short code button: a pop-up window comes up and says:
    “You don’t have permission to access /wp content/themes/pinpoint/includes/sf_shortcodes/interface.php on this server.”

I tried to reinstall the theme and I tried to reinstall my wp installation but I experience the same problem over again..

Oh, and I cant seem to do changes to the CSS either.. Nothing happens when I try to write custom CSS within the Pinpoint Options..

Do you guys have any idea what the problem here is?

I have tried to delete the .htaccess, I tried to give all the right permissions in the folders etc.. Don’t know what to do now?

Cheers
    Kristofer

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Kristofer,

Sounds like you don’t have the correct read permissions set within your WordPress installation – could you check that, or ask your host if you’re not sure?

For the custom css, do any of the theme options save?

– Ed

sommar

Hi, thanks for ur reply..

I called my host support and they could’nt find anything at all, unfortunately. All our permissions where set correctly and they could’nt understand why the server was giving this error. “Client denied by server configuration”. The support team linked to a similar thread here in ur forum: http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/swift-framework-shortcodes-404/

Then they wanted me to ask you guys if u have any specific requirements?
    They wanted to have a list with your requirements and then they could did deeper into the problem..

– Kristofer

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Kristofer,

Can you try the attached version of the theme, hopefully this should sort it – http://cl.ly/SaDF

If not, then please ask your host to make sure the /includes/sf_shortcodes/ folder is readable (755 or try 775).

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register