New Landing How can we help? Atelier Cannot view cart or check out

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    fierlan

We’re ready to transfer our site to the live domain but I can’t test the checkout. I can add a product to the cart but when I try to view the cart, it redirects back to the homepage.

If I try to proceed to checkout (without viewing the cart) from the mobile view, it also redirects back to the home page.

Please help!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Everything seems perfect as i tested many times. Please clear the cache of browser and check for it. Hope it should help to you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

fierlan

it’s working for my friend on chrome/mac but I’m still getting the same issue on chrome/pc and mac/pc

fierlan

I’ve cleared both caches and restarted my machine just in case!

fierlan

It works now but not if I use the bag icon at the top of the page, I’ve tested this on all machines and am getting the error across the board

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I forward this to my colleague to check with his machine.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m experiencing the same, just notice you didn’t assigned your shop page but guess this could be related with your permalink custom structure and some redirecting plugins you have.

Try to use the Postname configuration in the permalinks and also try to deactivate all plugins except SwiftFramework and Woocommerce so we can check if there is any plugin conflict.

-Rui

fierlan

I can change the common settings in the permalinks to ‘post name’ but I need it to be formatted as it is when we go live, so this can’t be a permanent solution.

I have deactivated all plug ins apart from the 2 you’ve said

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Now it’s working so 1 of the plugins, probably that redirect plugin is causing the issue.

Activate the plugins one by one or several at each time to figure out exactly the plugin that is causing it.

-Rui

fierlan

all fixed! it was the 301 plug in, i think someone redirected the cart page back to the home page

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Nice. Glad it’s sorted.
    -Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register