New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Cannot update REV Slider

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    AD.singh

Hi, i was asked by hostgator to update to the latest version of rev slider. and the same is available with your theme.
    but every time i try to click install latest version under the appreace tab it says, update failed. can u help me install to the latest version of revolution slider.

thanks
    AD

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try to download it from the Themeforest area inside our major zip file?
    Then you have to upload the files over the existing ones.

-Rui

AD.singh

Hi sorry Im not technically that smart. I do not know how to do that.
    Im more than ok to provide you any user name or passwords u require to get this done?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

An easier way will be to delete the plugin from the plugin pages and then install normally the Rev slider plugin.

-Rui

AD.singh

Dear Rui,
    firstly thank for th prompt response.
    But when i clicked the install new plugin. it deleted the plugin from the list and now it won’t install the new plugin.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

What do you mean wont install the new plugin? Does it give an error?

– Kyle

AD.singh

Thank Kyle
    i was hoping u come to support ๐Ÿ™‚
    actually hen i flecked install rev slider under the appearance tab. it gave all the updates adding the old stuff is getting deleted so it deleted the rev slider plugin but didn’t install the leaf version.
    here is a screen shot,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AD.singh

If possible can u also attach the latest version of rev slider on [email protected]
    when i go theme forest its asking me to download 215 mb of data. and internet speeds in india are slow.

AD.singh

Got it sorted thanks.
    asked hostgator to solve it for me and they did it ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Glad it’s sorted.
    -Rui

AD.singh

But just a feedback.

so that you can make the theme more robust for future so people like me who have no web designing ideas and continue to venture rout to make the site.

when i clicked not he revolution slider install icon. it deleted the old version plugin but didn’t install.
    i understand we can remove the folder from the cpanel etc. but I’m not tech savy so if it works as smoothly as it shud it wud be great.
    but never the less i love the theme and it help me get good business too ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Unfortunately that is something we can’t control, and it’s on the core of WordPress.
    They are always improving WordPress so maybe they can revise those functionalities someday.

Thanks for the feedback.

-Rui

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register