New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Cannot import Demo XML files

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    WBronson

I purchased and installed the flexform theme, and child theme.
    Then I tried to install the xml demo data and could not. I tried multiple fix ideas and searched the forums. Over an hour later, I decided that it’s not my fault. Can you please help me get started with your theme and get the demo data loaded?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It would help us if you explained what you mean when you say you can’t install the xml?

– Kyle

WBronson

The demo xml file that came with the theme, to import demo content to the newly installed theme. Inside the control panel, under import, where I’m supposed to be able to import the demo data. I follow the instructions and it doesn’t import like I’ve done many other times with other themes. I can’t figure out why it won’t work.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Does it bring up an error?

– Kyle

WBronson

Yes. I try to import the flexform_demo-content.xml from inside the demo content folder I downloaded with the theme.
    When I try to import it, I get

“This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.”

The tree is very long.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The images were already uploaded. Just was missing the pages and the menus that are already imported.

-Rui

WBronson

Thank you. It’s working now. I wonder why it didn’t all come together when I did it.

WBronson

The slider text and parts of the slides aren’t working right. How can I fix the text attributes? Look http://empowerbrokerage.com/wp_newempower/

WBronson

how can i fix the slider?

WBronson

It’s like the flexform fonts aren’t loading. I don’t see them available in the slider when I try to change the text. When I choose a different font, save, clear cache and reload the page, it doesn’t change. It’s still small fonts.
    I placed the captions css data in custom css box in the slider settings area.
    I also tried placing the captions.css file in the css folder in my file structure. Nothing changed.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Apologize for the delay.

It seems that your slider fonts are already fine.
    Can you confirm?

-Rui

lakshmi

I couln’t view any pages after installing the theme.. Please help me. It shows only the sample page in “ALL PAGES”.. and tell me how to import the demo data to view images and pages.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me login detail to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register