New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Cannot Add Comments to Portfolio Gallery Images containing Standard Sliders?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Rob222

Hello there,

For some reason I am unable to add a comment to an image within my portfolio gallery. This particular image is setup as a standard slider which I think is causing the problem? I am able to add comments to other images which are just static images which is why I am thinking the problem lies within the standard slider feature. Can you fix this for me please?

Rob222
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rob222

Hello there,

I had previously thought I could not post comments on my portfolio images that were setup in standard slider mode. I think I was wrong as now I cannot post comments at all. Now one of the things I remember changing was the discussion settings. I ticked the ‘users must be registered and logged in to comment’ box.

Update: It seems by unticking the box – ‘Users must be registered and logged in to comment’ allows me to submit comments to images. If I tick the box, I cannot. Any reason why this happens?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I check that comments setting and the fields to post comments has admin appeared.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/op8mdyj82wabvie/admin_comments.png?dl=0

I restore your comments settings again leaving it like it was before.

-Rui

Rob222

Sorry. I do not understand what you have written?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.

I ticked the checkbox that says – ‘Users must be registered and logged in to comment’
    After that I was able to post comments being logged in as admin like it’s showed in the attached image.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register