Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    steveginer

I switched to another theme to check it out and now I’m unable to reactivate neighborhood. When I hit “activate” I get a blank screen and I can no longer access any part of the website except via ftp. What am I doing wrong?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide your website url so we can take a look?

Best Regards,
    Rui

steveginer

http://tano.lightningbasehosted.com/

The other theme is active because we can’t activate neighborhood.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you grab your error log file from your server and check which errors are displayed for the time this outage happened? If you’re in question about the log, your hosting company can help you finding it!

steveginer

[06-Mar-2014 21:20:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldattachedimages() in /home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 298
    [06-Mar-2014 21:20:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldattachedimages() in /home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 298
    [06-Mar-2014 21:20:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldattachedimages() in /home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 298
    [06-Mar-2014 21:21:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldattachedimages() in /home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 298
    [06-Mar-2014 21:21:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldattachedimages() in /home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 298
    [06-Mar-2014 21:22:38 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldattachedimages() in /home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 298
    [06-Mar-2014 21:28:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/plugin-includes.php on line 22
    [06-Mar-2014 22:13:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldattachedimages() in /home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 298
    [06-Mar-2014 22:13:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldattachedimages() in /home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 298
    [06-Mar-2014 22:13:55 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fieldattachedimages() in /home/tanobagc/public_html/tano.lightningbasehosted.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/helpers.php on line 298

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

This happen because of a conflict with Visual Composer plugin. Try to deactivate the plugin and activate the theme again.

Use our Swift Page Builder that is the ideal to build the content and everything run smoothly with the theme.

Best Regards,
    Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register