New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Can I make the multisize masonry fit in a square box and leave no empty spaces?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Malaika

Hi,

I love the Cardinal theme and I would like to know how to make my multi masonry portfolio fit into a square box with no empty space anywhere.

I would like it to look like on this page for example: https://www.airbnb.nl/ . It’s right underneath the slider and always has 10 images. Is this possible?

Secondly how can I stop the fading in of the title over ALL of the images on my website. I would just like it to be fixed and always visible. Also as seen in that same website.

Thank you!

Malaika

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yes it’s possible, just set the layout to multisize masonry with gutters

Let me know when you’ve added the portfolio so I can provide custom css to display the title. It just depends what design style you are using

– Kyle

Malaika

Hi Kyle,

Thanks, yes I figured a way out to minimize white spaces with multi-masonry.

As far as the code, it would have to be for ALL my images in the website where normally there would be just text fading in on hover.

This is my site and portfolio page (quick example), still working on it.
    http://test.mad-work.com/lookbook/

Another thing that happened yesterday was when I bulk deleted some posts, all of a sudden my home page stopped showing any images. Not from portfolio, slider or postst that I put in there. In WP everything is still there, but on my site it’s not. And I can’t preview it from WP either, this particular page. Very strange.

Malaika

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this to your custom css:

figure.animated-overlay figcaption {
      opacity: 1;
      transform: none;
    }

Not sure about the other issue, sounds like a wp issue not a theme issue

-Kyle

Malaika

Thanks for the code!

That worked!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register