New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Can Flexform crop thumbnails on Category pages?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    TheeLifeQuixotic

Hello,

I’m gradually poking around to see how Flexform does what it does, and I’m finding that when I create a Category page (or a “Recent Posts” list on another page), that the thumbnails representing the posts (added using the Post Meta/Thumbnail Options) will vary in height. I’d prefer that they were cropped to a standard aspect ratio so that the posts line up in a grid, like they do in many other themes. Is there a straightforward way of doing this?

Thanks!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Change the Display Type option in Flexform Options / Archive/Category Options

You probably have it set to Masonry.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

TheeLifeQuixotic

Hi Cosmin,

either you’re not understanding my question or there is something VERY strange happening with my install. I changed the settings you suggested — Switching the Display type from Masonry to Standard or Mini just change the Category page listings to a normal “tubular” blog listing — AND, the thumbnails are STILL varying aspect ratios. And the “Recent Posts” list I did on another page still has the same behaviour. Can you re-read what I posted and give it another thought?

thanks,
    Carlos

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Carlos,

I understood your issue, changing the layout from Masonry to something else should have fixed it.

Please provide your WP admin login details in a private reply and I’ll personally have a look.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register