Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    wwiderock

Hi Ed,
    As promissed, this is the ticket for the Calendar.

I have installed All-in-one Calendar first, because I’ve been using it for 6 months, till I bought Flexform, but it gave problems with syncronization and removed it. After that I could never install it again.

After that I’ve tried The Events calendar, but it is not visible in any page. I could add the link at the header menu by adding the link, but I can’t edit the calendar page in anyway, (changing title, for example), because as long it is not a page, it is not in the pages lists and the theme doesn’t give me access to.

I hope you can help me with this. Thank you very much for taking the time and trying :).

Trophias

I was playing around with it today actually and I got mine working on my test site.

Create a page called “Events”

In WordPress Admin do the following:

Plugins>The Events Calendar>Click Settings

In Settings, click the tab called “Template”. After that opens, Change the template from “Default Events Template” to “Default Page Template”

Then go to url.com/Events/

Does it show it now? (Sorry if you already tried this :-() I’m trying to see and replicate what you are getting.

wwiderock

Hi Trophias,
    Sorry for lasting so long answering again, I’ve been all day out again, :(.

I got the page style, but when I try to edit it, like changing the title background, for example, the changes are not taken and when I try to see it from the Publish widget, the link gets me to the home page (now the news page). The other preview link, the one under the title page is working, but no change on the page design is displayed, :(.

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register