Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    dbell

Is there any way to change or remove the “By” on the posts when they come up on standard/mini/masonry blogs or the blog carousel? I am inputing articles that are written by different team members but when ever I publish a post it list me as the author which, in many cases, I am not. It seems that it list the current user as the WP Author. Is this not customizable?

I have already removed that feature from the post it self on the bottom above the social share section, but now I am trying to resolve it everywhere else.

Thanks!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

You can use the .po file from the /languages/ directory and translate the theme – read more here.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

dbell

Not sure this is the answer to my question…

The attached picture show three post. Each post has a By line which list the name of the author. However, it seems to be the case that this line is not customizable to the actual author and instead lists the WP user that publishes the post.

Can I get some support on this issue please? Thank you.

Ben – SUPPORT

“By” is to do with the logged in person that created the wordpress post. What were you hoping for?

Thanks
    Ben

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Misunderstood.

The author shown should be the one that wrote that post, are you sure it’s not set to be you on a per post basis?

To completely remove it, you would add this CSS in the Custom CSS box of the General theme options:

.blog-item-details { display: none !important; }

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register