New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Built in custom thumb for Modal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    philadahlphia

So I figured out how to use modal, but I would like it so the button is a thumbnail image of my video.

I understand that I can theoretically do this by making a video thumb div, and then placing the modal button within that, however I just want to have an image and then when it is clicked it could bring up the lightbox.

The other caviate to this is I’m not using youtube videos but my own hosted ones. So the built in Vimeo/Youtube plugins that let me do this natively are not supported for personally hosted videos.

In general, I want to set different thumbnails, so editing the CSS is not necessarily what I would want to do as that would be a global change.

Any further literature on “modal” would help or telling me this is not possible would too.

Please look at the link in my private message.

philadahlphia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sta

Hi, I needed to do the same and ended up using a plugin called JackBox. Any image of any size can be set to open a responsive lightbox that works with video outside of the Vimeo/Youtube area.

Ben – SUPPORT

if you reference an image in the custom css in general settings eg

a.sf-button.lightblue{
    background: url("http://lorempixel.com/200/100/") no-repeat;
    cursor:pointer;
    text-indent:-999px;
    width:200px;
    height:100px;
    padding:50px 100px;

}

I’d log in and chang it but you haven’t provided a password, I’ve used lorem pixel as it’s easy to change and simple, but otherwise you’d reference one you uploaded either on your wordpress or on another upload service

Thanks
    Ben

philadahlphia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ben – SUPPORT

No it’ll be fine, we can try and do it on the fly, did you try the code out?

Thanks
    Ben

philadahlphia

I see what you’re saying with editing the CSS but I specifically said that I didn’t want to do that as it would be a global change which might interfere with other times I’m using “light blue”.

Is there any way you can point me to the supported classes for modal buttons?

Thank you for your support.

-Phil

Ben – SUPPORT

You could add another class if you’re looking to have it button specific?

Thanks
    Ben

3969120a

why does philadahlphia not share his insights with us?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register