New Landing How can we help? Atelier Building my own appearance from the ground up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    catalin

The Theme includes a couple of Demos/Appearances and different ones come with different styles and features.

What I would like to do is build my own Atelier appearance, which would combine different features from different Demos. How should I do this ? Where to start ? Can you please point me in the right direction, like giving me a few steps I initially have to follow.

What I did was importing a Demo, but when I tried to change the header to match one of there other Demo headers, I couldn’t do it just by selecting another Header from the Header Options

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

From those different demos, can you tell what has demo most stuff that you want to implement?
    Guess we can go from there and install the demo that has more things that you want, it’s not possible to install several demos at the same time so after that we can pick the page content from the other demos.

You can always include specific demo content by using the saved templates, then it’s only necessary to adjust the page meta options.

Let me know.

-Rui

catalin

Hello, Rui!

thank you for the help. I have done that, picked a demo that has the most features that I want.

Now, I need another simple thing, on the products page, I would like to change the number of products and add a sidebar containing Categories and Filters.

I went to Pages > Products > Sidebar Options chose Left Sidebar and different options from Left Sidebar dropdown. And nothing changed on the products page (/?post_type=product)

Any ideas ?

catalin

Oh, I got it, it’s a general setting under Theme Options and not a page level setting…

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted.
    -Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register