New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Bugs in 2.0 release.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    zippy

We have tried the 2.0 release on one of our installs.

An error message that we get displayed on the public front end webpage where the “blog” page builder asset is used is saying that:

“Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /swift-framework/content/sf-post-formats.php on line 371”

Adding this to the tread, in case it might help you Ed.

rwolfenden

Agree with @Sotiris, I work off a high resolution display and this is key to productivity.

Thanks for the CSS, if I upgrade back to 2.0 I’ll add this in.

Rob

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey @Sotiris

Thanks for the feedback – it’s appreciated.

I understand, but not sure it makes sense for the box to as wide as the screen – you don’t gain much from it being more than it being 1000-1200px I don’t think.. all the fields are now vertically stacked. I personally run a 2560px wide display, and can’t imagine using it any wider. We’ll gather some more feedback.

The custom css box is something we are trying to get sorted with Redux.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks @zippy, have fixed that.

– Ed

Laura

Hi Ed,

I have a bug when hovering over the products of the shop page:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hq5ds5yyw9j1d3/Screen%20Shot%202015-02-03%20at%2010.25.27%20pm.png?dl=0
    I used to have only two buttons (the basket and the star), and they were straight.

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks @Laura – can you drop me a link to check that?

– Ed

Msmith

Hello,

I’m still having a ton of issues with the new update even with the download of the new Cardinal zip file that was placed in this thread.

It’s like everything is broken and I tried to roll back to 1.95 but the damage has been done. Is there a way that I can go back to 1.95 and all of it’s original settings?

Thanks for your help!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you provide a link @Msmith ?

How are you updating? It doesn’t sound at all like the theme is at fault there. If you can provide a link we’ll be happy to check.

– Ed

Msmith
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) Can you show me a screenshot of you not being able to change the setting?
    2) Fixed.
    3) Fixed too.

Thanks,

– Ed

Sotiris

Hey Ed, 1200px is much better than the 800px max width it was set at but having a bit of white space around when for example I was designing some 1200px wide tables was also good.

Nonetheless, as long as I can change it in the stylesheet not a issue but I need to make it “stick” through updates.

The CSS editor might require some scrolling (Logitech MX free rotating wheel spins and scrolls damn fast..) but is still a lot more convenient than the older draggable plain ones without error hinting.

BTW, I am not noticing any problems with the update but will test more before taking it to the live site.

Msmith

Hello Ed,

After clearing the cache once more and refreshing the page, the full width menu option appeared so that I was able to change it.

However I don’t see the fix for the shop and blog, should I try refreshing the page again?

Thank you for your help!

Msmith

Just cleared the cache and refreshed again, no change for the shop products or blog. Is there something that I have to download?

Thanks again

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Sorry, I meant fixed for the next update ( will be sending it out today ).

– Ed

laiacg

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the new version, it works a lot better.

Nevertheless I’m still having a couple of problems, which are non-related with the new version, I guess. I’m testing my website on mobile devices and I don’t know why the main menu doesn’t load.
    Here are two links where you can check it:
    http://mobt.me/5wa3
    http://mobt.me/5waB
    I don’t know if I missed some step in the menu configuration in order to make it responsive. What do you think?

Another issue I don’t understand is why the logo appears so big in some screens (as the Ipad Mini one), I thought it will resize depending on the screen size…

Regards,

Laia

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register