New Landing How can we help? Atelier Bug with Quickview – not desplaying correct variations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    skullo27

Hi I have noticed a strange problem with the quick view plugin. When you open the pop up it seems to show all variations regardless of whether one is out of stock or not. It is only when you go to the product page you see the correct variations that are actually in stock. Please see attached screen shots that show the issue.

Note, it doesn’t seem to do this on all products…

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us admin access to have a look at your settings?

-Rui

skullo27
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

do you have any staging site so we do a fast test with the Twenty 16 theme, just to be sure that the issue is in the plugin?

-Rui

skullo27

Hi Rui, currently we do not have a staging site. Is there any other way to diagnose the problem?

thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I was replicating this on my local server and it works fine so it’s not from the plugin or theme, the variation that is out of stock doesn’t show in the quickview or in the product page.

This somehow seems some plugin conflict or cache issue, if you select a variation in the quickview modal you can see that after that he size 13 goes away.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdk98rzr2q819vq/Screenshot%202017-01-18%2015.43.01.png?dl=0

Try to disable all the cache mechanisms and disable all plugins except SwiftFramework, Woocommerce and Woocommerce Quickview.

-Rui

skullo27

This is very strange, I tried selecting a variation on a product I knew was not in stock see attached screen shots for what happened.

I emptied all cache and even disabled WP Rocket and it was still a problem so it is not a cache I don’t think. I can try disabling other plugins and see what happens, I will report back with my findings.

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

exactly is the same with the size 13 of that product.

Let me know your findings, I can show it working in my server if necessary.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register