• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by dekket.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    dekket

My meta boxes have become a bit weird.

I’ve stitched together screenshots of the issues – all has to do with the drop-downs.

Ben – SUPPORT

I don’t see what the issue is? Is it due to positioning? Not used a mac so I’m not sure if that’s the way they work on macs!

Thanks
    Ben

dekket

Look at the drop-downs. There are duplicates… “none” and “None” for example. And under Thumbnail Options, when you select “Link to Item”, the Custom Excerpt shows up, as it should. When you choose something else, Custom Excerpt gets hidden and replaced by something else. However when you choose “link-to-post”, nothing changes. I would also assume that “link-to-post” would be the same as “Link to Item”…

So, there are duplicates that weren’t there before…

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Anything special happened before this began to occur? Like, maybe you installed a plugin, updated the theme or WordPress, made a customization?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

dekket

I did some changes to the meta-boxes.php in order to get the defaults I wanted, but I just assumed those were overwritten after the theme upgrade?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Not sure why that happened, but do try and manually upload/overwrite the file.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

dekket

I have discovered the issue.

I believe someone had a few shots of Vodka and then decided to change things right in the trunk. And then forget about it 🙂

Look at line 630 in the includes/meta-boxes.php and you’ll see what I mean. Hint: There is no such item in the array. 🙂

I’ve fixed the errors on my end, but please do sort it for the next upgrade. Thx.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I noticed this too, and have it on the list for the next update. Not sure how it suddenly appeared, but will get it sorted!

– Ed

dekket

In the latest update. v1.4.3 (yesterday?), you didn’t fix these issues. I’d think they would be simple fixes? 🙂

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The v1.4.3 update was sent off last week, before I was aware of these issues. Should have an update for it this week.

– Ed

dekket

Oh ok, I see.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register