New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Bug in PageBuilder Blog Shortcode Breaks Pagination Of Static Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    BitTyrant

I’ve searched and found a fix for a common issue using an additional wp_reset_query() in the blog shortcode.

I understand Swift does not support 3rd party plugins. However, the PageBuilder shortcodes are bundled into Supreme. I have no purchase code for the PageBuilder developer, http://support.wpbakery.com/, so I have no way to register and reach out to PageBuilder with a patch.

The patch is simple. Here’s a git patch

--- a/wp-content/themes/supreme/includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/blog.php
    +++ b/wp-content/themes/supreme/includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/blog.php
    @@ -30,7 +30,7 @@ class WPBakeryShortCode_blog extends WPBakeryShortCode {

// BLOG QUERY SETUP
                    global $post, $wp_query;
    -               
    +               wp_reset_query();
                    if ( get_query_var('paged') ) {
                    $paged = get_query_var('paged');
                    } elseif ( get_query_var('page') ) {
    @@ -380,4 +380,4 @@ WPBMap::map( 'blog', array(
         )
     ) );

Please advise on how I can get this fix into PageBuilder so it doesn’t come back when I update the theme.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Updates are only for buyers of that plugin, but this plugin in coupled with the theme, so we do the updates once in a time if it is needed.

You mean, you did the changes in this file? /wp-content/themes/supreme/includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/blog.php and solve the issue, and ask us how to prevent the change from updates??

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

BitTyrant

Not asking for an update, but rather submitting a patch in hopes the bug will be fixed.

I’d like the bug to be submitted to the people who maintain the PageBuilder plugin, but their support forum requires an account to submit a support request.

Presumably, since the Supreme theme bundles PageBuilder, Swift must have an account with them and be able to submit a patch.

Or, if there’s a way I can submit the patch to PageBuilder directly then please let me know that.

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @BitTyrant

Our Page Builder in supreme is a modified version of VC, and maintained solely by us. I’ve added this in for the next update, thanks!

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.