New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Buddypress Registration Page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    eddeaux

Hi Guys,

I installed Buddypress on my site and the Registration page doesn’t show anything. I’ve tried everything to make it show up. http://mafiamakers.com/register/

The other pages Groups, Activity, Etc. show up just fine, but there is no form on the registration page. Any ideas on why this would happen?

http://www.mafiamakers.com/wp-admin

Thanks for your help!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eddeaux

Awesome Sauce. This was making me crazy and now I can go about fixing it.

Insert a big HIGH FIVE here and a BIG THANKS!

Happy New Year Guys. You are my “Go To” designers for all my theme needs because the themes are so great and the support is so fantastic!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

High Five 🙂

Let us know whenever you need any help with the theme.

Have a great new year.

ps- Your site and the concept is really great.

-Rui

kirareeves

Hello. I just installed Joyn a few days ago and I am having the same problem. I purchased this theme because I also have Flexform which is not coded for buddypress although the issue I am having now was not an issue in Flexform. Anyway, I have set my buddypress pages. Members, Activity Streams and User Groups are working great. Register and Activate are now sending me to a php 1178 cannot modify header. This is when I click on view. When I logo out of my admin and try to login as a random user I have created it will take me to the same screen. I believe I have pretty permalinks or almost pretty. Is this something on the FTP side that needs to be modified?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @kirareeves,

Can you provide us the link to your website and also admin credentials so we can check it?

Use the private reply option.

-Rui

emford

I’m using cardinal & the buddpress registration page is not showing up (yes, I am trying to access it when logged out of my account) it just redirects to the homepage. I have all the required buddypress pages created & assigned, and “anyone can register” setting activated. BuddyPress says to contact the developers (you guys) for support. I’ve tried deactivating plugins, but it doesn’t seem to make a difference. There’s nothing for me to take a screenshot of because I can’t even get to the page – it just redirects. BuddyPress is supposed to run on Cardinal, so please advise.

emford

It appears that when I go to MYSITE.com/register from Chrome browser where I am not logged in, the following redirect occurs:

MYSITE.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.MYSITE.com%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1

Any thoughts? Before purchasing Cardinal I specifically asked if BuddyPress had been tested & runs effectively…it is a core component of the website I am working on.

David Martin – Support

@emford what version of Cardinal are you using? Please add a URL/login.

Thanks.

emford

This has been resolved – it appears the site was set to “custom page” under maintenance mode, with the front page set as a holding page – which accounted for these errors. I didn’t notice because the site was still accessible to the public.

David Martin – Support

@emford glad you got it working.

Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register