Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    kirareeves

Hello. I just installed Joyn a few days ago and I am having a problem. I purchased this theme because I also have Flexform which is not coded for buddypress although the issue I am having now was not an issue in Flexform. Anyway, I have set my buddypress pages. Members, Activity Streams and User Groups are working great. Register and Activate are now sending me to a php 1178 cannot modify header. This is when I click on view. When I logo out of my admin and try to login as a random user I have created it will take me to the same screen. I believe I have pretty permalinks or almost pretty. Is this something on the FTP side that needs to be modified?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Did you try disable all the other plugins except BuddyPress? If not, can you try and let me know?

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

kirareeves
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure, but we will need admin access and also can you describe us the steps to replicate the issue(page url, etc)

Use the private reply.

Thanks

-Rui

kirareeves
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Was going to check this issue further but it seems you are installing WordPress again.
    Let us know if you need further help.

-Rui

kirareeves

my site was hacked. multiple iframes were causing problems. this has nothing to do with settings. I thought it did. thanks for checking up. you guys are great!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks for the kind words.
    -Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register