New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Browser compatibility

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    rosanna

Hello,

I have two issues that are negatively affecting the compatibility of my website (built with Flexform regularly updated) with all browsers, all versions:

1. The DIV SRC attribute is a Netscape extension only supported by Netscape 4.x (critical issue)

2. Scoped stylesheets are only supported in Firefox 21 or later (major issue).

There are some other issues concerning IE7/8 (or erlier) and Safari 5 (or erlier), but these two are really bad: all browsers, even their current versions. They seem related to the Theme. What should I do?

Fyi I am using this tool: http://www.powermapper.com/products/sortsite/index.htm

Looking forward to your help.
    Rosanna

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you shortly.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @rosanna

Do you see any issues on the demo site?

1) This isn’t part of the theme, likely a plugin.

2) The scoped stylesheet is likely part of a plugin (Revolution Slider) – the theme itself doesn’t have any scoped stylesheets.

We only support IE8 and above, and Safari 6. Safari 5 was a very unstable browser version.

– Ed

rosanna

Hello Ed,

Thank you for your support. Your suspicion was right: it is revolution slider! When I deactivate it, the two bad issues (at least according to the tool I have used) do disappear. The minor ones stay, but I know that you clearly stated browser-versions compatibility, so no claims.

Only one question. You are posting in the Flexform Forum also updates for Master Slider and LayerSlider plugins, even if they come from Cardinal:
    – could I use them with Flexform (I have not installed yet), and
    – which one would you reccomend?

All the best,
    Rosanna

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Rosanna

Unfortunately those plugins aren’t included with Flexform – you would need to purchase a license for those from CodeCanyon.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register