New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme broken URL portfolio category colored links in portfolio items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    [email protected]

Greetings,
    I just created a portfolio with some items distributed across several “portfolio categories”. When I click the colored category, the URL points to the usual “posts categories” and not to the actual “portfolio categories”. Am I missing something here?
    Many thanks for your help.
    J

[email protected]

Ok. It looks I found something. Basically is created the portfolio items in the following way:
    1. imported a set of regular posts from another site (with their respective post categories);
    2. Converted them to portfolio posts using a converter plugin;
    3. Assigned them to their new portfolio category.

It happens that when using the portfolio shortcode, the “old” post categories are rendered in color links (like normal posts). I guess that this does not suppose to happen because if I create a new portfolio item from scratch, the portfolio category is not displayed on the screen.
    I guess that this topic can end here, although some comments would be appreciated.
    J

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hello Jose,

My only guess on this is that the converter plugin is doing something wrong and those posts still have a post status somewhere, which is confusing the theme page builder/shortcode system and making it behave like that.

Best to create your posts from scratch, to avoid any surprises.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register