New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Theme Support Cardinal – Feature Request Boxed/Full Option for Pages/Posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Brentnauer

This may already be a features as I thought I’d seen this in the options, but perhaps not.

It would be nice if there was in option in the page meta tabs that allowed us to selected boxed/full-width for that particular page. I’ve had a few clients express a desire for a full-width homepage but boxed-style interior pages with backgrounds.

Again, this may already be an option so let me know if I’m just blind. If not, it’d be very helpful.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid it’s not possible as standard, it’s an unusual request. If you needed this functionality you would need to hire a developer

– Kyle

Brentnauer

Thank you.

All the same, it would be nice if this feature were implemented in a future update.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Will have a think, as so far your the only person to have ever requested it with any of our themes

– Kyle

Sotiris

I would use it as well. Especially for a business site for example, it is nice to have a “fancier” starting page and then move to boxed.

Add it on the list and when and if you have time (yeah I know) you could consider it.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem will add it to the list

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register