New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood boxed content width on shop page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    creatorofstuff

I am wondering how to make the boxed content fit correctly on the shop page. My shop page has a WooCommerce left side bar. When I add the boxed content to the page, it only spans the part of the page that does not include the sidebar – which is fine – but it doesn’t cover the entire thing, which looks funny. Here is a screenshot of what I mean. In this image, the boxed content is set to 1/1.

I would be open to other suggestions for ways of getting this message across on my shop page, if you have any.

Thank you!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, could you let me know the URL to the page where this is happening?

creatorofstuff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi Amy

I see your editing the shop page, any chance you could exit the page so that I can look at it for you?

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

I’ll do it right now. Thank you!

creatorofstuff

Not to rush you, but you asked me to stop editing my page 2 days ago. I replied one minute after you asked me, saying I would get off right then, but I have heard nothing for 2 days.

I can’t get on and edit until you respond again because I don’t know when you will be having a look. This is rather frustrating because it’s holding up progress on my end. Help please! Thank you so much.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi Amy

Sorry I have not got back to you sooner, I looked into the problem and I think it’s because on all pages apart front the shop, the sidebar is span4, and the main content is span8, however on the shop page the main content is span 9, but the boxed content has a span8 class assigned to it. I’ll forward this to the developer to see if he has a solution.

Thanks for your patience.

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

Oh boy. Sounds complicated. I’m surprised this hasn’t come up before. Anyway, I’ll be anxiously awaiting the answer. Thank you very much!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey there,

Try this custom css:

.page-description > .row {
    padding-right: 30px;
    }
    .page-description > .row > .span8 {
    width: 100%;
    }

Hope that helps!

– Ed

creatorofstuff

Yessssss!!!!! That did the trick! Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register