New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Blog with masonry layout not showing up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    laRANA

Hi,

Everything was working fine with the theme. The only issue I was facing was the loadtime so i contacted my hosting provider (Hostgator). Their representative just activated my previously deactivated WP super cache plugin( that is what he told me) and suddenly my masonry blog is not visible. The posts are their as you can see the mouse changes when I hover over them but it is not visible.

Furthermore the map on the contact us page has also disappeared. Since then I have tried activating,deactivating,uninstalling and deleting the cache but it is not helping.

I know it is not the theme error but some script that is stopping the blog to show up which has been triggered by the Hostgator representative. The standard and the Mini layout are working fine.
    I am attaching two photos below.

I don’t wish to trouble you but the person responsible doesn’t know how to fix it.

Thank you for the support.

Regards

Vikram

laRANA
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laRANA
    laRANA

I have been on call with Hostgator multiple times regarding this issue for almost 2 days. All they say to me is that the photos are being loaded but they are not being shown. So I should contact the theme developer.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vikram

laRANA

The site has been restored back finally the way it was but there is a small issue with the “Posts Slider Widget”. This error is being displayed above the Recent Posts widget in the footer :

Notice: Undefined index: category in/home/unityinf/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexform/includes/plugins/slider-plugin/widgets/widget-wooslider-posts.php on line 76

I am attaching a photo for your reference.

Regards

Vikram

laRANA

So I put the wp_debug to false and now the error is not visible anymore. I believe it is solved then.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Vikram,

Sorry for the delayed reply, support is not available over weekends.

As a general rule, never enable WP_DEBUG on a live site – that is only for when developing a WordPress theme or plugin.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register