New Landing How can we help? Atelier Blog slug – can i change it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    dm13

hi Guys.
    the blog on my site pretty much gave itself a name ๐Ÿ™‚ its ‘blog-standard-alt’ – and i’m wondering if i can change it to something like ‘blog-news’ without it screwing anything up? I think i need to go into the wordpress settings after and switch which page it picks up as the blog but wondering if its going to screw anything up in the theme?

http://nightmaircreations.com/blog-standard-alt/

also with this blog page, i’ve tried to make it look like this page: http://nightmaircreations.com/contact/ — the pale white/grey skull banner… i’ve tried adding that to the blog page but it doesnt seem to want to show up? the settings are all the same on the blog admin area as they are on the contact admin area – but it isnt showing the skull banner. is that because the blog page is a ‘holding’ page i.e. its showing all the blog entries and isnt really a true ‘page’? its not that important to have that skull banner there, but if its an easy fix i’ll go for it. thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have managed to resolve the issue so please check it now.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

hi Mohammed.
    thanks, had to change a link in one of the menus to see it but the blog title changes work great. No skull banner on the page though.. so will play with it a bit more and see if i missed a check box or something. thanks.

*edit – got it thanks! ::resolved::

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Glad ๐Ÿ™‚ to help you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register