New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Blog posts not showing up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    curtissdc

I was having issues with the swift page builder not showing up. So I restored a previous backup of my site. Then I re-uploaded the Dante update. Thankfully swift page builder is back!

New problem. My blog posts aren’t showing up. Whether I put the blog on the front page or my usual page (http://www.dyslexicandunstoppable.com/dyslexic-and-unstoppable/), no posts show up.

What’d I do wrong this time?

curtissdc

Just to update. Spoke with my host. Everything is working on their end. Changed to a different theme and the posts show up. Changed back to Dante. De-activated all plugins. Still a blank page. And the super-weird thing is the posts actually seem to be there, just invisible. If I move my cursor over the page, there are parts that are clickable (even though it looks like blank space). When I click on them, it brings me to an individual post which looks normal. Any ideas?

curtissdc

I think it has something to do with my background settings but PLEASE someone, HELP! Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It seems perfect to me. Please attach a screenshot.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

curtissdc

Yes thank you. I wasn’t able to figure it out. So I hired a person on Frelancer who fixed it for me.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register