New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Blog pagination, Tour, manu fonts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    rosanna

Hello Swiftideas,

I am working with your nice Flexform, which is quite powerful and friendly.
    Now, I am having some problems:

1) blog pagination: please, take a look at the included screen shot to see what appears (and should not): both with boxed/full width; no sidebar/sidebar; on IE10 and Chrome;

2) tour: another screen shot to show you the problem. I have deleted contents to which the first slide title would overlap. The moreover is that, should I add a sidebar, also the second title would overlap to the contents of the slides;

3) menu: some fonts are not working properly. I have tried to set the Google “old standard TT” and it appears a completely different – ariel type – font.

Could you please let me know if these problems might be related to some bugs in your theme? I have the updated version of it.

BTW: (a) it would be nice (more harmonic with other elements on the page) if the width of the tour slide, should the tour slide-title width stay fixed, would be equal to the 3/4 of the page; (b) the Italian translation is not so good and there are also problems with some characters (for example, in the “read more” link, più becomes something like piÃ, as you can see in the screen shot).

Thank you in advance.
    Rosanna

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Rosanna,

1) Hmmm, I think that file was not saved in UTF8. Can you first check Settings/General and let me know if your WordPress is set to UTF8? If yes, then our file is broken and unfortunately I don’t speak Italian (we have the file from a customer). You could edit the file with POEdit and replace those weird characters, then save it. That would generate a .mo file that you can upload instead to your theme folder on the server, in the /languages/ directory.

2) I would need a link to that page. Deleting the content would obviously have impact on the layout, so I’d need to see how it behaves on your site, unedited.

3) Would also need to see the site for this.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

rosanna
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rosanna
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

It must be a problem with the Italian translation that comes with our theme, I’ll let Ed know about this.

What font did you set for the menu?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

rosanna

Hi,

Do you mean that also the many sings > > > with pagination (blog element) and the problem with the slide-title (tour element) are related to the Italian translation? How can I stay with the English language?

Now the menu font is the standard Georgia. Google Playfair display regular is the font which I have tried to set and is not working in the menu selection.

Looking forward,
    Rosanna

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Rosanna,

Have you tried with the latest version of the Italian files? Included in v1.4.2?

– Ed

tuner3342

hi,
    i have the same problem like rosanna with the blog pagination in german language !!!
    see the the example.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@tuner3342 – have you tried the latest update, the language files should be fixed.

– Ed

tuner3342

hi,
    wow ! thx for the fast replay 🙂

yes, i have the flexform 1.4 version.

i deactivate all plug ins but nothing changes in the blog.
    if i change the pagination button to “no” in swift page builder blog options everything is ok.

rosanna

Hi Ed,
    Yes, I am working with the latest version of the Italian files.
    Rosanna

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Double checked the files, and can’t see anything wrong. I’ve attached the very latest here to see if that makes a difference – http://cl.ly/PlAc

– Ed

tuner3342

hey,

yyyeeeeaaaahh – it works !!!!! thx very much.

rosanna

Hi Ed,
    It works here too. Thanks!
    Should I wait to the next update for the problems with the tour element (1. slide-title overlapping with slide text; 2. widget title overlapping with slide text?).
    Have a nice day,
    Rosanna

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@rosanna – Haven’t seen this issue, what version do you have? Is this issue logged in another ticket?

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register