New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Blog-page doesn't show full content of posts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    thosch71

Hi there,

the blog page on my website does not show full content anymore, despite having this option checked on the according SPB-dialogue. Auto-excerpt doesn do anything either. Only if I fill the excerpt box of the post, the excerpt is showing up on the blog. This is NOT an option for me, though! I want to show the full text including the pics directly on the blog (like it was before)! The posts themselves show up correctly.

Codesnippet of one blog-item:

<li class="blog-item span8 format-standard">
     <div class="blog-details-wrap">
      <h3>
       <a href="http://www.jjk.de/2014-wird-ein-gutes-jahr/"></a>
      </h3>
      <div class="blog-item-details"></div>
      <div class="comments-likes"></div>
     </div>
    </li>

Looking at the code, the div for the content itself is missing. I can toggle the excerpt-div on and off by checking/unchekcing the excerpt-box, but no full-content-div, no matter what I do.

I think things changed that way after installing the last Flexform update. It would be great, if you could take a look and provide a fix for that.

URL: http://www.jjk.de/blog/
    WP & Flexform: latest versions

Best greetings,
    Thorsten

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sorry for getting you late. We strongly apologies for that.

I have this setting, and it shows the full content when we view the blog page http://take.ms/Iawmm Can you confirm this works with you too?

If not, can you pass me your WP Login details in a private reply, so I can check whats going wrong.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Melanie – SUPPORT

If you say it worked before, what have you done that stopped it from working?
    Can you try disabling all your plugins and modifications and uploading the latest version of the theme again?

Let us know if that changed anything.

Thank you

thosch71
    This reply has been marked as private.
    thosch71

Hi guys,

just a short note… I’m gonna activate the excerpt function and fill in the excerpt boxes at least for the last dozen posts in the blog. The problem still exists though. I just have to make the blog look reasonably decent again. I already had visitors complaining about the scanty looks of it or who thought, the blog was broken respectively. Not to mention my boss asking for a solution.

You have the login-data, so feel free to take a look. You can also switch to full-content view again, if it helps you. Just make sure you switch it back to the excerpt after youve done your inspections. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best greetings,

thosch

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll ask the developer if he intentionally changed the behavior of the blog. Maybe he has more information.

Cheers

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @thosch71 – fixed that for you, thanks for letting us know about the issue!

– Ed

thosch71

Awesome!
    Thanks, Ed and also a big ‘Thank you!’ to Mel, Laranz and the other SI-staff members. You rock, guys!
    Case closed ๐Ÿ™‚

Best greetings,

thosch

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you, you rock as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register