New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood blog page alignment issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    creatorofstuff

Hi – I just posted my second blog post and when I look at the blog page, the two posts are not aligned. I have not done any special formatting to this page. What’s happening?

https://sassypantsdesign.com/blog/

Screenshot attached.

Thank you!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Have you modified the theme files, you are running a very old version and should update if you can?

This CSS will fix your issue:

.blog-items li + li {
      margin-top: 0;
    }

Thanks.

creatorofstuff

Yes, hi David.

I should have mentioned (I did in a different post) that I had done the update to the theme and it messed so many things up I quickly uploaded the older version again! All of a sudden, full width text blocks were no longer full width, the text inside those text blocks looked wrong (the spacing was all off), and I panicked before I waited around to see what else was changed because my home page looked so bad!

No, I have not changed any theme files. I know better than to do that. ๐Ÿ™‚ (But what I don’t know is if I have inadvertently put something in my child theme that is a problem.)

Thank you for the quick fix in the meantime. I’m not really sure what to do about updating. I don’t want to wreck my site again. Do you have any suggestion for me?

Thanks!!!

creatorofstuff

Oops. That code you gave me fixed the blog page but it is still misaligned in the blog post item on the home page. Sorry, I hadn’t realized that when I made the original request. How do I fix that?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Use this custom css code:-
    .recent-post{margin-top:0px !important;}
    Thanks
    Mohammad

creatorofstuff

Thank you! That worked. ๐Ÿ™‚

David Martin – Support

Great, thanks Mohammad.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register