New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Blog – Next/Previous Bar, why is it at the top of the page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    markjfoster16

Hi

I have a question about the individual page generated for each blog post. Why is it that the Next/Previous Box (with relevant post titles included) appears at the top of the page, before the post even begins? I would prefer this box to sit at the bottom of the page, after the post. If someone has clicked through to read a post, then they should be certain which post they want to read and they really shouldn’t see the previous or next post links until after they have read this one. What is the thinking behind placing this right at the top of the page?

Is there any way to make this happen on my site? Here is an example of it in action:

http://www.williamhenry.net/ghost/2010/11/gentle-heart/

Thanks for your help.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit the single.php file at dante theme directory.

Find this code and cut it:-

<ul class="post-pagination-wrap curved-bar-styling clearfix">
    					<li class="prev"><?php next_post_link('%link', __('<i class="ss-navigateleft"></i> <span class="nav-text">%title</span>', 'swiftframework'), $same_category_navigation); ?></li>
    					<li class="next"><?php previous_post_link('%link', __('<span class="nav-text">%title</span><i class="ss-navigateright"></i>', 'swiftframework'), $same_category_navigation); ?></li>
    				</ul>

Now paste this code before this code:-

<?php if ( comments_open() ) { ?>
    				<div id="comment-area">

Thanks
    Mohammad

markjfoster16

Worked perfectly, many thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Glad 🙂 to help you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register