New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Blog – Mini with right sidebar + Single image Header Full Width

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    AlexM

Hi Swiftideas,

A stunning theme you’ve indeed! I love it.

I have a question regarding the ‘Mini with right sidebar’. I want to place a ‘single image’ on the top, full width! So the right sidebar should start on the level of ‘mini blog posts’.

Here is my short-code in ‘page’:

[spb_single_image image=”16″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” full_width=”yes” lightbox=”yes” link_target=”_self” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]

[/spb_single_image] [blog show_blog_aux=”yes” blog_type=”mini” item_count=”8″ category=”All” show_title=”yes” show_excerpt=”yes” show_details=”yes” excerpt_length=”30″ content_output=”excerpt” show_read_more=”no” pagination=”yes” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]

I’ve enabled the sidebar, but the side bar is also occupying the space of the top ‘single page’.

Please find attach the idea that I want to see.

Can you help me how to do this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please try to insert detail media through page meta option.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

AlexM

Hi Mo, it’s not helpful because the ‘detail media’ option is only available on the blog post.

I want a ‘single image’ on the top of my ‘homepage’, and I want the sidebar to start below the ‘single image’. Please check out my attachment and my shortcodes.

Looking forward to your response.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You can insert a revolution slider of one slide through Page meta. It will be best fit according your need.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

AlexM

Hi Mo, I do not really understand, you mean to activate the ‘revolution slider’ on the ‘page slider options’ right?

If so, is there really no other way? Because I might want to have two single images below eachother in the future.

thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me wordpress admin login detail to check and find any possible solution.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

AlexM
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I tried all way and this thing need a lot of customization just like develop page template from scratch. We provide custom request but your request is beyond that.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register