New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Blog issue, flexform builder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    mfrise

Hello you,

i’m still working on a flexform website and i’ve got some issues with the blog part.

What i would want to do is create a blog (that’s ok) and put on the blog’s page, just before the first article, a short text into a boxed content to introduce the aim of this blog which will stay still.

So i used the flexform builder, put a boxed content text before the blog part.
    But when i preview the page, the boxed content is not appearing? (see attached screeshots)

How can i do to put an introduction text before the first blog’s article?

mfrise

I finally got a solution but i don’t know if it will be working well.
    I have to deselect the page name in the wordpress settings : Settings > Reading Settings > Posts Page (deselect, because before, i put the name of my “Blog page”).
    So now, i can put an introduction text before the first article of my blog, but i don’t really if without this option selected, my posts and articles will go on that page.

Do you have any info about that?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

You must not select anything for the Posts Page under Settings/Reading. You only need to select a page to be used as the Front Page in there.

Your page with the text and blog will work fine.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register