New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Blog Display option to similar to Portfolio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Petercity

Hi The team,

I am a loyal user of your theme since Supreme, after by Dante last year I plane to by a new theme at the end of this year (maybe Cardinal).

1 – I would like to know with theme between Cardinal and Joys have more asset and functionality ?
    2 – Since Cardinal, I see that you bring more interesting option to display portfolio post, I really want to have the same option for blog post like (I am a intensive user of blog post):
    – Portfolio Gallery (and related option)
    – Portfolio: Multi-size Masonry (and related option)
    – Aux Ajax Selector on the top of portfolio page.

3 – Add option to Blog Mini to have the Excerpt to be display in the Left / Right part of the image.
    4 – Bring a global option to Center Every Title (Page/Blog/Portfolio/Sidebard)

Could tell me if you will include this in the next uptade of Cardinal/Joys/Dante ?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) They are built on the same framework. Main differences are Joyn has a different design style, fullscreen search + super search options, different hover overlay options, different pagination options, extended preloader options, new product display style. Joyn is much simpler/cleaner in the design style from our perspective, but both have equal amounts of great functionality – just a choice of preference

Possibly, however we haven’t had these requests before, and we only add functionality that is often requested.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register