New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Blog Configuration Problem (Overall Look)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    kerwood

Hi,

I am having an issue getting the blog configured to look I had it before. Originally I have it set up as Masonry. When I go into settings to set it there under the Blog Page settings it does not stay as Masonry and stays the default look.

In addition, somewhat related but not exactly – My picture is not showing up for the author image on the blog page – believe it is set to do so. Also on the about us under the meet the team section. I’d like the pictures to show up round as well. They are staying square.

Can you help me resolve this? Included some screen shots. First is how I want them to look. Next are as is.

Thanks,

Keith

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kerwood

Correction – I want it like the bottom image (like I originally had it) I think it is standard with no sidebar?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. You mean you want your blog page to be masonry?? Can you pass me the WP login details, I will set that for you.
    2. Can you sent a link in our demo for the team page you want to be like or any other pages, if that is a simple css fix we will provide you.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

kerwood
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

We uploaded circle images instead of square images. It’s not the theme that makes them circle

– Kyle

kerwood

Hi Kyle,

Thanks I figured that but was not certain. I will correct that. I do have another issue that seems to be theme related. The Image is no longer showing up under the author for blog posts.

They were showing up before (in both my old website same theme, and when I rebuilt this). Now they are just showing the grey circular image. Can you have a look?

Thanks,

Keith

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

It is gravatar, you need to add a image appropirate to that email id you have for author. Create a free profile in http://en.gravatar.com/ with the author’s email ID and manage the avatar there. 🙂

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register